A. The seller may maintain an action against any person, including the purchaser, for a claim for relief if damages or injury occurs, or may occur, to the property, including without limitation, an action for damages, or to prevent any of the following:
1. Physical abuse to or distribution of the property.
3. Impairment of security provided by the contract.
B. An action for recovery of damages under subsection A of this section may be maintained:
1. At any time before the seller elects to forfeit or foreclose the purchaser's interest in the property.
2. Within ninety days after completion of a forfeiture of the purchaser's interest in the property as provided by section 33 745.
3. In conjunction with completion of a forfeiture of the purchaser's interest in the property as provided by section 33 744.
4. In conjunction with the seller foreclosing the contract as a mortgage as provided for in section 33 748.