16101616-1016. Illegal voting; pollution of ballot box; removal or destruction of ballot box, poll lists or ballots; classification
A person is guilty of a class 5 felony who:
1. Not being entitled to vote, knowingly votes.
2. Knowingly votes more than once at any election.
3. Knowingly gives to an election official two or more ballots folded together.
4. Knowingly changes or destroys a ballot after it has been deposited in the ballot box.
5. Knowingly adds a ballot to those legally cast at any election, by fraudulently introducing the ballot into the ballot box either before or after the ballots therein have been counted.
6. Knowingly adds to or mixes with ballots lawfully cast, other ballots, while they are being canvassed or counted, with intent to affect the result of the election, or to exhibit the ballots as evidence on the trial of an election contest.
7. Knowingly and unlawfully carries away, conceals or removes a poll list, ballot or ballot box from the polling place, or from possession of the person authorized by law to have custody thereof.
8. Knowingly destroys a polling list, ballot or ballot box with the intent to interrupt or invalidate the election.
9. Knowingly detains, alters, mutilates or destroys ballots or election returns. 161016