Rule 707 Statement
[ENTER CASE CAPTION]
Verified Statement of Out-of-State Attorney Pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 707
I, [ENTER ATTORNEY’S FULL NAME], submit this Verified Statement pursuant to Illinois Supreme Court Rule 707.
1. My full name is [ENTER ATTORNEY’S FULL NAME]. The address of offices from which I practice law and related email address and telephone numbers are as follows:
[ENTER Office Address, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR EACH OFFICE FROM WHICH YOU PRACTICE LAW]
2. I represent [ENTER NAMES OF PARTY/PARTIES] in [ENTER ILLINOIS CASE CAPTION AND COURT]:
3(a). [Delete the sentence that is not applicable] I have not filed any other appearance pursuant to this rule during this calendar year. |OR| I list below all proceedings in which I have filed an appearance pursuant to this rule in this calendar year. [ENTER LIST OF PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING CASE NUMBER AND COURT]
3(b). [Delete the sentence that is not applicable] My ARDC registration number is [ENTER ARDC REGISTRATION NUMBER]. |OR| I have not received a registration number from the ARDC.
4(a). I list each jurisdiction of admission, including any state, territory, or commonwealth of the United States, the District of Columbia, or in a foreign country, and my full admission name and license number. [ENTER LIST OF JURISDICTIONS, FULL ADMISSION NAME AND LICENSE NUMBER]
4(b). I attach a letter or certificate of good standing for each of the jurisdictions listed in paragraph 4(a) above.
5. [Delete the sentence that is not applicable] I have no office or other presence in Illinois for the practice of law. |OR| I describe below the office or other presence that I have for the practice of law in Illinois. [ENTER EXPLANATION]
6. I submit to the disciplinary authority of the Supreme Court of Illinois;
7. I have undertaken to become familiar with and to comply, as if admitted to practice in Illinois, with the rules of the Supreme Court of Illinois, including the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct and the Supreme Court Rules on Admission and Discipline of Attorneys, and other Illinois law and practices that pertain to the proceeding;
(8) The full name, business address and ARDC number of the Illinois attorney with whom I have associated in the matter is: [ENTER INFORMATION]
9. I certify that I have served this Statement upon [ENTER NAMES] and that these parties are all entitled to service under this rule.
I verify the accuracy and completeness of each of the above statements.