ITEM 1 - PAYMENT
Member must be on electronic funds (EFT) to participate in
split disbursement. Split disbursement is a payment method by
which you may elect to pay your official travel card bill and
forward the remaining settlement dollars to your predesignated
account. For example: $250.00 in the "Amount to Government
Travel Charge Card" block means that $250.00 of your travel
settlement will be electronically sent to the charge card company.
Any dollars remaining on this settlement will automatically be sent
to your predesignated account. Should you elect to send more
dollars than you are entitled, "all" of the settlement will be
forwarded to the charge card company. Notification: you will
receive your regular monthly billing statement from the
Government Travel Charge Card contractor; it will state: paid by
Government, $250.00, 0 due. If you forwarded less dollars than
you owe, the statement will read as: paid by Government,
$250.00, $15.00 now due. Payment by check is made to
travelers only when EFT payment is not directed.
1. Original and/or copies of all travel orders and amendments, as
2. Two copies of dependent travel authorization if issued.
3. Copies of secretarial approval of travel if claim concerns
parents who either did not reside in your household before their
travel and/or will not reside in your household after travel.
4. Copy of GTR, MTA or ticket used.
5. Hotel/motel receipts and any item of expense claimed in an
amount of $75.00 or more.
6. Other attachments will be as directed.