33145133-1451. Tenant to maintain mobile home space; notice of vacating; clearance for removal
A. A tenant of a mobile home space shall exercise diligence to maintain that part of the premises which he has rented in as good condition as when he took possession and shall:
1. Comply with all obligations primarily imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of city, county and state codes materially affecting health and safety.
2. Keep that part of the premises that he occupies and uses as clean and safe as the condition of the premises permits.
3. Dispose from his mobile home space all rubbish, garbage and other waste in a clean and safe manner as prescribed by park rules.
4. Not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, impair or remove any part of the premises or knowingly permit any person to do so.
5. Conduct himself and require other persons on the premises with his consent to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb his neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
6. Inform the landlord or manager of the mobile home park at least thirty days before the expiration of the rental agreement that the agreement will not be renewed by the tenant and that the premises will be vacated. If timely notice is not given prior to moving from the mobile home space, the tenant then is responsible for rent equal to an amount consistent with the applicable notice period.
B. A tenant shall not remove a mobile home from a mobile home space unless the tenant has received from the landlord a clearance for removal showing that all monies due the landlord as of the date of removal have been paid or that the landlord and tenant have otherwise agreed to the removal. The landlord shall not interfere with the removal of a mobile home for any reason other than nonpayment of monies due as of the date of removal even if the term of the rental agreement has not expired.331451