44152644-1526. Subpoena; hearing; rules and regulations
A. To accomplish the objectives and to carry out the duties prescribed in this article, the attorney general, in addition to other powers conferred upon him by this article, may:
1. Issue subpoenas to any person.
2. Administer an oath or affirmation to any person.
3. Conduct hearings in aid of any investigation or inquiry.
4. Prescribe such forms and promulgate such procedural rules and regulations as may be necessary to enforce the provisions of this article, which rules and regulations shall have the force of law. Such rules and regulations shall not be inconsistent with the provisions of this article.
B. The attorney general shall serve a demand or subpoena in accordance with one of the following:
1. Service within or without this state in the manner provided under applicable law or rules of procedure for the service of a summons and complaint in a civil action.
2. On a natural person by delivering the demand or subpoena or by mailing the demand or subpoena by registered mail to the person at his last known place of business, residence, or both, within or without this state.
3. On any person other than a natural person by delivering the demand or subpoena or by mailing the demand or subpoena by registered mail to the person authorized or permitted by law to receive service of a complaint and a summons in a civil action.
4. Service as the superior court may direct. 441526