THE COURT FINDS:
1. The defendant was committed to the Department of Health Services on (date) . A copy of the Order of Commitment is attached.
2. The defendant was placed on conditional release.
3. A petition to revoke conditional release was filed and a hearing on the petition was held.
4a. The defendant stipulated that the terms of conditional release were violated and the defendant stipulated to revocation of conditional release.
4b. The State has has not proven by clear and convincing evidence that:
a rule or condition of release was violated, and/or
the safety of the defendant or others requires revocation.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. Placement on conditional release be revoked and an Order for Placement is completed and a copy is attached.
2. The petition is denied and conditional release will continue.
, 04/08 Order on Petition to Revoke Conditional Release (Not Guilty by Reason of Mental Disease or Defect) §971.17, Wisconsin Statutes
This form shall not be modified. It may be supplemented with additional material.