B. TELEPHONE NO. (Include area code) (NO COLLECT CALLS)
NOTE: In sealed bid solicitations “offer” and “offeror” mean “bid” and “bidder.”
10. THE GOVERNMENT REQUIRES PERFORMANCE OF THE WORK DESCRIBED IN THESE DOCUMENTS (Title, identifying no., date): Redesign and refurbishment of the Public Affairs Office, US Embassy Riga according to RFQ No. SLG75016Q0009.
A. Sealed offers in original and 1 copies to perform the work required are due at the place specified in Item 8 by 14:00(hour) local time 02/09/2016(date). If this is a sealed bid solicitation, offers must be publicly opened at that time. Sealed envelopes containing offers shall be marked to show the offeror’s name and address, the solicitation number, and the date and time offers are due.
16. REMITTANCE ADDRESS (Include only if different than Item 14)
CODE FACILITY CODE
17. The offeror agrees to perform the work at the prices specified below in strict accordance with the terms of this solicitation, if this offer is accepted by the Government within _____ calendar days after the date offers are due. (Insert any number equal to or greater than the minimum requirement stated in Item 13D. Failure to insert any number means the offeror accepts the minimum in Item 13D.
18. The offeror agrees to furnish any required performance and payment bonds.
19. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF AMENDMENTS
The offeror acknowledges receipt of amendments to the solicitation -- give number and date of each
CONTRACTING OFFICER WILL COMPLETE ITEM 28 OR 29 AS APPLICABLE
_ 28. NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT (Contractor is required to sign this document and return copies to issuing office.) Contractor agrees to furnish and deliver all items or perform all work, requisitions identified on this form and any continuation sheets for the consideration slated in this contract. The rights and obligations of the parties to this contract shall be governed by (a) this contract award, (b) the solicitation, and (c) the clauses, representations, certifications, and specifications or incorporated by reference in or attached to this contract.
_ 29. AWARD (Contractor is not required to sign this document.) Your offer on this solicitation is hereby accepted as to the items listed. This award consummates the contract, which consists of (a) the Government solicitation and your offer, and (b) this contract award. No further contractual document is necessary.