Request a Tax Transcript from the irs

Yüklə 5.54 Kb.
ölçüsü5.54 Kb.
Request a Tax Transcript from the IRS
According to the IRS Stakeholder, Partnership, Education, and Communication (SPEC) Office, as of October 1, 2003, IRS Walk-In Offices will no longer provide transcripts of tax returns, copies of tax returns, or 1722 letters. This information will only be available from the IRS by written request or by calling 1-800-829-1040.

  1. You may request a tax transcript using the IRS automated request system. Phone 1-800-829-1040 (7:00am-10:00pm) and follow the options listed below:

  • Option 2 (Personal Tax Account)

  • Option 2 (Personal Tax Account) (In response to second set of options)

  • Enter your Taxpayer IS Number (SSN, ITIN, or EIN)

  • Option 3 (Transcripts)

  • Enter the Numbers in your street address

  • Enter the year of the Return you are requesting


  1. You may request a tax transcript by mail. Complete FORM 4506-T which is the REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT OF TAX RETURN and mail it to the address indicated on the form. (Form 4506-T is available on-line at

Your transcript(s) will be mailed within 10 to 15 days.
** Important Notice: Be sure to sign and date the transcript before sending it to the Office of Financial Aid. Unsigned transcripts are invalid and will be returned for your signature. **

* Note: For more information on obtaining an actual copy of your tax returns, visit the following link and complete Form 4506.

Verilənlər bazası müəlliflik hüququ ilə müdafiə olunur © 2016
rəhbərliyinə müraciət

    Ana səhifə