26. LIST ANY SIGNIFICANT PUBLICATIONS YOU HAVE WRITTEN (DO NOT ATTACH)
EMPLOYMENT RECORD: Starting with your present post, list in REVERSE ORDER every employment you have had. Use a separate block for each post. Include also service in the armed forces and note any period during which you were not gainfully employed. If you need more space, attach additional pages of the same size. Give both gross and net salaries per annum for your last or present post.
A. PRESENT POST (LAST POST, IF NOT PRESENTLY IN EMPLOYMENT)
STATE ANY OTHER RELEVANT FACTS. INCLUDE INFORMATION REGARDING ANY RESIDENCE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OF
32. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED, INDICTED, OR SUMMONED INTO COURT AS A DEFENDANT IN A CRIMINAL PROCEEDING, OR CONVICTED, FINED OR IMPRISONED FOR THE VIOLATION OF ANY LAW (excluding minor traffic violations)? YES NO
If “yes”, give full particulars of each case in an attached statement.
33. YOUR PROFILE MAY MATCH FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN UNICEF. DO YOU HAVE ANY OBJETION IN BEING CONTACTED BY US FOR OPPORTUNITIES MATCHING YOUR PROFILE? YES NO
34. OTHER AGENCIES OF THE UNITED NATIONS SYSTEM MAY BE INTERESTED IN OUR APPLICANTS. DO YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL HISTORY FORM BEING MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM? YES NO
35. I certify that the statements made by me in answer to the foregoing questions are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made on a Personal History form or other document requested by the Organization renders a staff member of the United Nations liable to termination or dismissal.
(day, month, year)
N.B. You will be requested to supply documentary evidence which supports the statements you have made above. Do not, however, send any documentary evidence until you have been asked to do so by the Organization and, in any event, do not submit the original texts of references or testimonials unless they have been obtained for the sole use of the Organization.