KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, That we, the PRINCIPAL and SURETY above named, are held and firmly bound unto the Lockheed Martin Corporation, hereinafter called the Obligee, in the penal sum of the amount stated above, for payment of which sum well and truly to be made, we bind ourselves, our heirs, executors, administrators, and successors, jointly and severally, firmly by these presents.
THE CONDITION OF THIS OBLIGATION IS SUCH, that whereas the principal entered into a certain contract with the Obligee, numbered and dated as shown above and hereto attached;
NOW THEREFORE, if the principal shall promptly make payment to all persons supplying labor and material in the prosecution of the work provided for in said contract, and any and all duly authorized modifications or amendments of said contract that may hereafter be made, notice of which modifications of amendments to the surety being hereby waved, then this obligation to be void; otherwise to remain in full force and virtue.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the above-bound parties have executed this instrument under their several seals on the date indicated above, the name and corporate seal of each corporate party being hereto affixed and these presents duly signed by its undersigned representative, pursuant to authority of its governing body.
Instructions 1. This form shall be used for construction work or the furnishing of supplies or services, whenever a performance bond is required. There shall be no deviation from this form except as authorized by the LOCKHEED MARTIN.
2. The full name and business or residence address of each individual party to the bond shall be inserted in the space provided therefore, and each such party shall sign the bond with his usual signature on the line opposite the scroll seal, and if signed in Maine or New Hampshire, an adhesive seal shall be affixed opposite the signature.
3. If the principals are partners, their individual names shall appear in the space provided therefore, with the recital that they are partners composing a firm, naming it, and all the members of the firm shall execute the bond as individuals.
4. If the principal or surety is a corporation, the name of the State in which incorporated shall be inserted in the space provided therefore, and said instrument shall be executed and attested under the corporate seal as indicated in the form. If the corporation has no corporate seal the fact shall be stated, in which case a scroll or adhesive seal shall appear following the corporate name.
5. The official character and authority of the person or persons executing the bond for the principal, if a corporation, shall be certified by the secretary or assistant secretary, according to the form herein provided. In lieu of such certificate there may be attached to the bond copies of so much of the records of the corporation as will show the official character and authority of the officer signing, duly certified by the secretary or assistant secretary, under the corporate seal, to be true copies.
6. The date of this bond must not be prior to the date of the instrument in connection with which it is given.