3374933-749. Other remedies
A. The seller may maintain an action against any person, including the purchaser, for a claim for relief if damages or injury occurs, or may occur, to the property, including without limitation, an action for damages, or to prevent any of the following:
1. Physical abuse to or distribution of the property.
3. Impairment of security provided by the contract.
B. An action for recovery of damages under subsection A of this section may be maintained:
1. At any time before the seller elects to forfeit or foreclose the purchaser's interest in the property.
2. Within ninety days after completion of a forfeiture of the purchaser's interest in the property as provided by section 33 745.
3. In conjunction with completion of a forfeiture of the purchaser's interest in the property as provided by section 33 744.
4. In conjunction with the seller foreclosing the contract as a mortgage as provided for in section 33 748.
C. The remedies provided by this article are in addition to and do not preclude any other remedy granted either by the contract or by law which is not inconsistent with this article. 33749