|ICJI 1221 HAZING DEFINED
The word "haze" means to subject a person to bodily danger or physical harm or a likelihood of bodily danger or physical harm, or to require, encourage, authorize or permit that the person be subjected to any of the following:
1. total or substantial nudity on the part of the person;
2. compelling ingestion of any substance by the person;
3. wearing or carrying of any obscene or physically burdensome article by the person;
4. physical assaults upon or offensive physical contact with the person;
5. participation by the person in boxing matches, excessive number of calisthenics or other physical contests;
6. transportation and abandonment of the person;
7. confinement of the person to unreasonably small unventilated, unsanitary or unlighted areas;
8. sleep deprivation;
9. assignment of pranks to be performed by the person.
I.C. § 18–917(2).
Only those subsections that are supported by at least some evidence should be given in the instruction.