|How much is 819 billion dollars?
Use the following information to answer the questions.
A $20.00 bill is 2.61 inches wide and 6.14 inches long.
A $20.00 bill is 0.0043 inches thick.
The circumference of the earth is about 24,000 miles.
1 mile = 5280 feet
1) You go to your local ATM to withdraw 819 billion dollars. If the machine dispenses one twenty dollar bill every second, how long will it take to dispense 819 billion dollars?
Express your answer in seconds, minutes, days, and years.
Are you going to wait?
2) If you lay the twenty dollar bills that you received from the ATM end to end, how long a line of twenty dollar bills will you have? Express your answer first in inches, then in feet, then in miles, then in fraction of the circumference of the earth.
3) If you stack the twenty dollar bills on top of one another, how tall a pile will you have?
Express your answer first in inches, then feet, then miles.
1) , , , , 1298.5 years
2) , , , 165.35 times around the earth
3) 176,085,000 inches, 14,673,750 feet, 2779.12 miles