STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, COUNTY
THE COURT FINDS:
1. This case is
a. a proceeding by a prisoner (a person who is incarcerated, imprisoned or detained in a correctional institution or otherwise detained by a law enforcement officer), and
b. not a proceeding
• brought by a person committed under Chapter 980 (sexually violent person);
• seeking relief from a judgment terminating parental rights;
• seeking relief from a judgment of conviction or sentence of a court (direct appeal or collateral attack), or
• by a person who is not serving a sentence for a conviction of a crime but who is detained, admitted committed under Chapter 51 or Chapter 55 or §§971.14(2) or (5), Wis. Stats.
2. An answer or responsive pleading from the defendant
is not required.
was filed and considered by the court.
3. A memorandum decision is attached.
IT IS ORDERED:
This matter is DISMISSED because the matter (Check all that apply)
1. is frivolous.
2. is used for an improper purpose, such as to harass, to cause unnecessary delay, or to needlessly increase the cost of litigation.
3. seeks monetary damages from a defendant who is immune from such relief.
4. fails to state a claim upon which relief may be granted.
The prisoner failed to
exhaust all available administrative remedies.
provide written documentation of exhaustion of all available administrative remedies.
5. Other failure to state a claim basis:
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED:
1. This dismissal constitutes a single dismissal within the meaning of §801.02(7), Wis. Stats.
If the prisoner commenced this action without prepayment of filing fees or costs or security for costs, the custodian at the prisoner's facility is directed to collect and transmit the filing fees and costs to the clerk of this court pursuant to §814.29(3)(b), Wis. Stats.
THIS IS A FINAL ORDER FOR PURPOSES OF APPEAL.
CV-444, 08/12 Dismissal Order (Prisoner Litigation) §801.02(7) §§801.02(7) and 802.05(4), Wisconsin Statutes
This form shall not be modified. It may be supplemented with additional material.