SUPREMEi COURT OF QUEENSLAND
Plaintiff2: (As per Claim)
[First] Defendant3 (As per Claim)
[Second Defendant] (As per Claim)
ENFORCEMENT WARRANT - REDIRECTION OF EARNINGS
Enforcement Creditor: (Name)
Enforcement Debtor: (Name)
Employer of enforcement debtor: (Name)
The enforcement creditor obtained a judgment on (date) against the enforcement debtor. The amount outstanding by the enforcement debtor is as follows:-
Judgment amount $
Less payments $
Plus interest $
Plus costs $______________
Total owing $
An enforcement warrant is hereby issued authorising redirection to the enforcement creditor of particular earnings of the enforcement debtor from the above employer.
The warrant contains the following conditions:-
(a) That the employer deduct each pay period from the enforcement debtor’s earnings the amount specified below and pay it to the enforcement creditor -
Amount of earnings each pay period after tax $
Less amount determined by the Court for
necessary expenses and liabilities $______________
Amount to be deducted each pay day $
Less administration charge $______________
Amount to be paid to enforcement creditor $
payment of that amount must be made to the enforcement creditor at the address stated above.
(c) This warrant expires on (date).
(d) The total amount that the employer must deduct under this warrant is $
This enforcement warrant issued at a.m./p.m. on / / .
- A notice informing you of the effect of this order and your obligations should have been served on you with this copy of the warrant.
- A copy of the notice that you may use if the enforcement debtor is not employed by you should also have been given to you.
- An employer must not dismiss an employee, or otherwise prejudice an employee in his or her employment, because an enforcement warrant authorising redirection of the employee’s earnings has been made. [Maximum penalty - 100 penalty units].
NOTICES TO PARTIES
- This form must be served on the enforcement debtor and the employer.
- A notice in Form 79 and a copy of Form 80 must also be served on the enforcement debtor’s employer.
- Either party may apply to the court to set aside, suspend or vary this enforcement warrant.
Registrar: (registrar to sign and seal)
i. For an application in the District Court or a Magistrates Court
, substitute “District Court” or “Magistrates Courts” respectively.
For proceedings commenced by Originating Application for “Plaintiff” substitute “Applicant”
For proceedings commenced by Originating Application for “Defendant” substitute “Respondent”
ENFORCEMENT WARRANT -
REDIRECTION OF EARNINGS Name:
Filed on Behalf of the (party) Address:
Form 78, Version 1
Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999
Rule 858 Fax No: