36148736-1487. Cooperation by public bodies
A. For the purpose of aiding in the planning, undertaking or carrying out of a redevelopment project located within the area in which it is authorized to act, any public body may, upon such terms, with or without consideration, as it determines:
1. Dedicate, sell, convey or lease any of its interest in any property, or grant easements, licenses or other rights or privileges therein to a municipality.
2. Incur the entire expense of any public improvements made by such public body in exercising the powers granted by this section.
3. Do any and all things necessary to aid or cooperate in the planning or carrying out of a redevelopment plan.
4. Lend, grant or contribute funds to a municipality.
5. Employ any funds belonging to such public body or within its control, including funds derived from the sale or furnishing of property, service or facilities to a municipality, in the purchase of the bonds or other obligations of a municipality issued pursuant to section 36 1481.
6. Enter into agreements, which may extend over any period, any provision or rule of law to the contrary notwithstanding, with a municipality respecting action to be taken by such public body pursuant to any of the powers granted by this article.
7. Where otherwise authorized to perform functions of a similar character:
(a) Cause parks, playgrounds, recreational, water, sewer or drainage facilities, or any other works to be furnished.
(b) Furnish, dedicate, close, vacate, pave, install, grade, regrade, plan or replan streets, roads, sidewalks, ways or other places.
(c) Plan or replan, zone or rezone any part of the public body or make exceptions from building regulations.
(d) Cause administrative and other services to be furnished to the municipality.
B. If at any time title to or possession of any redevelopment project is held by a public body or governmental agency other than the municipality which is authorized by law to engage in the undertaking, carrying out or administration of redevelopment projects, including any agency or instrumentality of the United States, the provisions of the agreements referred to in this section shall inure to the benefit of and may be enforced by such public body or governmental agency.
C. Any sale, conveyance, lease or agreement provided for in this section may be made by a public body without appraisal, public notice, advertisement or public bidding. 361487