Section C. Proposed Team.
9-11. Firm Name, Address, and Role in This Contract. Provide the contractual relationship, name, full mailing address, and a brief description of the role of each firm that will be involved in performance of this contract. List the prime contractor or joint venture partners first. If a firm has branch offices, indicate each individual branch office that will have a key role on the team. The named subcontractors and outside associates or consultants must be used, and any change must be approved by the contracting officer. (See FAR Part 52 Clause "Subcontractors and Outside Associates and Consultants (Architect-Engineer Services)".) Attach an additional sheet in the same format as Section C if needed.
Section D. Organizational Chart of Proposed Team.
As an attachment after Section C, present an organizational chart of the proposed team showing the names and roles of all key personnel listed in Section E and the firm they are associated with as listed in Section C.
Section E. Resumes of Key Personnel Proposed for This Contract.
Complete this section for each key person who will participate in this contract. Group by firm, with personnel of the prime contractor or joint venture partner firms first. The following blocks must be completed for each resume:
12. Name. Self-explanatory.
13. Role in This Contract. Self-explanatory.
14. Years Experience. Total years of relevant experience (block 14a), and years of relevant experience with current firm, but not necessarily the same branch office (block 14b).
15. Firm Name and Location. Name, city and state of the firm where the person currently works, which must correspond with one of the firms (or branch office of a firm, if appropriate) listed in Section C.
16. Education. Provide information on the highest relevant academic degree(s) received. Indicate the area(s) of specialization for each degree.
17. Current Professional Registration. Provide information on current relevant professional registration(s) in a State or possession of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia according to FAR Part 36.
18. Other Professional Qualifications. Provide information on any other professional qualifications relating to this contract, such as education, professional registration, publications, organizational memberships, certifications, training, awards, and foreign language capabilities.
19. Relevant Projects. Provide information on up to five projects in which the person had a significant role that demonstrates the person's capability relevant to her/his proposed role in this contract. These projects do not necessarily have to be any of the projects presented in Section F for the project team if the person was not involved in any of those projects or the person worked on other projects that were more relevant than the team projects in Section F. Use the check box provided to indicate if the project was performed with any office of the current firm. If any of the professional services or construction projects are not complete, leave Year Completed blank and indicate the status in Brief Description and Specific Role (block (3)).
Section F. Example Projects Which Best Illustrate Proposed Team's Qualifications for This Contract.
Select projects where multiple team members worked together, if possible, that demonstrate the team's capability to perform work similar to that required for this contract. Complete one Section F for each project. Present ten projects, unless otherwise specified by the agency. Complete the following blocks for each project:
20. Example Project Key Number. Start with "1" for the first project and number consecutively.
21. Title and Location. Title and location of project or contract. For an indefinite delivery contract, the location is the geographic scope of the contract.
22. Year Completed. Enter the year completed of the professional services (such as planning, engineering study, design, or surveying), and/or the year completed of construction, if applicable. If any of the professional services or the construction projects are not complete, leave Year Completed blank and indicate the status in Brief Description of Project and Relevance to This Contract (block 24).
23a. Project Owner. Project owner or user, such as a government agency or installation, an institution, a corporation or private individual.
23b. Point of Contact Name. Provide name of a person associated with the project owner or the organization which contracted for the professional services, who is very familiar with the project and the firm's (or firms') performance.
23c. Point of Contract Telephone Number. Self-explanatory.
24. Brief Description of Project and Relevance to This Contract. Indicate scope, size, cost, principal elements and special features of the project. Discuss the relevance of the example project to this contract. Enter any other information requested by the agency for each example project.