|Ammon Blueberry Festival
Blueberry Cooking Contest
Rules and Regulations
1. Recipes will be judged in 3 categories: Breakfast
2. The committee reserves the right to change the category of recipes that have
been entered incorrectly.
3. Age group is determined by the age on the day of the contest.
4. Recipes must contain at least 1/2 cup blueberries.
5. Participants must set up their own dishes for competition and be present on the
day of the contest.
6. Set up space for each dish is limited to 18-inch square.
7. NO applications will be accepted after the deadline (Tuesday, May 28, at 5 pm)
8. Dishes must be prepared by the contestant.
9. Please do not dip/cut/slice dishes prior to judging.
10. There will be a limit of 2 entries per person.
11. First place winners in previous blueberry contests may not enter the same
12. No one except judges and committee members will be allowed in the room
Details of the contest will be mailed after your application and recipe(s) are
Please type your recipe(s); and if possible, email recipe(s) to
Please type your name and the category at the bottom of each recipe.
Questions: Call Sandra R. Cain at 862-4591