1571715-717. American history and heritage
A teacher or administrator in any school in this state may read or post in any school building copies or excerpts of the following materials:
1. The national motto.
2. The national anthem.
3. The pledge of allegiance.
4. The preamble to the constitution of this state.
5. The declaration of independence.
6. The Mayflower compact.
7. Writings, speeches, documents and proclamations of the founding fathers and the presidents of the United States.
8. Published decisions of the United States Supreme Court.
9. Acts of the United States Congress. 15717