The school board has designated the District Administrator as legal custodian of public records and property of the school district. The public may obtain information and access to records, make request for records, or obtain copies of records in the custody of the school district at the following place an time:
Place: FRIESS LAKE SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICE
1750 Highway 164
Hubertus, Wisconsin 53033
Time: Regular school hours (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p. m.)
Monday through Friday
1. Person(s) making request should make a request in writing, stating to the legal custodian of public records the records wanted.
2. Person(s) making request(s) should provide the legal custodian of public records with a written notice twenty-four hours in advance of intent to inspect or copy a record.
1. Costs for copying is the regular fee charged for copying on a per page basis.
2. Costs for locating a record, if the cost exceeds $50.00, will be charged based on the hourly salary of person(s) involved in the research.
1. This policy has been developed and adopted by the Board of Education of the Friess Lake School District, Towns of Richfield and Erin, regarding “Postage Fees for Requested Mailings.” In order to send by U.S. mail requested school materials/information, the board shall reserve the right to charge a fee equal to the postage cost to the person(s) making the mailing request. Collection of said fee shall be made by the person(s) designated by the board.
Adopted: September 23, 1999
November 25, 2002
FRIESS LAKE SCHOOL DISTRICT